Today, Manu Kumar Jain, head of Xiaomi India business, announced on Twitter that the Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro will meet Indian consumers on January 19. This is a high-end flagship smartphone from Xiaomi. Like the Xiaomi 12 Pro, the Xiaomi 11T Pro also supports 120W super fast charging. The difference in detail is that the Xiaomi 12 Pro battery capacity is 4600 mAh, while the Xiaomi 11T Pro battery capacity is 5000 mAh.
It is worth noting that the Xiaomi 11T Pro uses a dual-cell solution (2500 mAh × 2). However, the Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with a single-cell solution and of course, the latter supports Xiaomi’s self-developed chip, Surge P1.
In terms of core configuration, Xiaomi 11T Pro uses a 6.67-inch OLED full screen with a resolution of 2400 × 1080. Under the hood, this flagship smartphone comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 flagship processor. In the camera department, this device uses a 16MP front camera. On the rear, it has a triple camera setup which includes a 108-megapixel main camera as well as an 8-megapixel super-wide-angle and a 5-megapixel telemacro sensor.
In addition, the Xiaomi 11T Pro comes with dual speakers, supports WiFi 6, and is pre-installed with the MIUI 12.5 operating system customized based on Android 11.
Xiaomi 11T Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 800 nits (typ) / 1000 nits max brightness, Dolby Vision, MEMC, P3 wide color in Pro model, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 (LPDDR4X in 11T) RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ sensor, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP telemacro AF (3cm-7cm) camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos (11T Pro only), SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.1×76.9×8.8mm; Weight: 203g (11) ; 204g (11T Pro)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 120W Xiaomi HyperCharge
In terms of colour options, in Europe, this smartphone is available in Meteorite Gray, Moonlight White, and Celestial Blue with a brushed finish. As for its price, there is no information on the cost of this device in India. However, in Europe, here is the price of the Xiaomi 11T Pro
- 8GB + 128GB costs 649 Euros ($ 766)
- 8GB + 256GB costs 699 Euros ($ 826)
- 12GB + 256GB version costs 749 Euros ($ 885)