Credit Cards in 2021
In today’s world credit cards are needed for every purpose. Credit Card companies are offering lucrative discounts and offer to their customers so that they can attract more eyes. Cut-throat competition has come to an end and a healthy competition prevails now.
There are various cards like MyPPGRewards Card, Capital One Rewards Card, etc. and there are more than enough options for you and you are not able to decide which of the cards you should take and which cards are not necessary for you. The credit card also depends upon the lifestyle and the goal you want to achieve. We have compiled the list of best credit cards in different categories so that you can find the best credit card that is suitable for you.
Types of Credit Cards
We have put a list of 5 categories under which the best card has been placed. So let us see which credit cards suits you the best.
- Best Cashback Credit Card
Discover it Cash Back: This credit card is important for every person as each one of us spends some bucks every day at for the groceries, gas stations and to purchase the daily need products.
- This card gives a 5% cash back to the customer at these places and more up to the quarterly maximum, every time the card is activated.
- You will also get 1% unlimited cashback on all other purchases.
- So if you are a frequent buyer of products at stores then you can avail this card.
- There is no annual fee and it has 14.24% to 25.24% APR rate.
- The rewards never expire, redeem the cashback anytime.
- Best Travel Rewards Credit Card
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card: If you are a regular traveler and your nights are spent in hotels and airlines, then this reward credit card is best for you. Just earn 10X miles on several hotels and 2X mile on every purchase of the product.
- There is no annual fee for the first year and rest there is just $95 for the subsequent years.
- It has a regular APR rate which varies from 17.99% to 25.24%.
- The miles point deposited is valid for lifetime.
- This card is also named the “The Best Travel Card” by CNBC – 2018.
- There are no foreign or transaction fees.
- Best Reward Credit Card
Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card: If you are a consumer who is seeking high rewards then this is the best card for you.
- Earn 3X reward points when you go out to dine, purchase rideshare, transact at gas stations, purchase flight tickets or buy car rentals.
- You can also get 1X points on other purchases.
- You will get an intro point of 30,000 points.
- There is no annual fee.
- It has a regular APR rate which varies from 16.24% to 27.24%.
- Best Dining Credit Card
Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card: This card is well suited for the customers who like to have quality time in the restaurants and entertainment places like cinemas. There is an unlimited cashback of 4% on every purchase.
- Earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% on other purchases.
- This card gives you an intro bonus of $300.
- The annual fee is waived off for the first year and $95 for subsequent years.
- It has a regular APR rate which varies from 16.74% to 25.74%.
- Foreign or transaction fees are free.
- Best Gas Credit Card
Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express: This card is best suited for the customers who like to ride their vehicle and want to save money in the long run. As vehicle consumes gas, so this card gives a huge cash back on gas purchases at the gas stations.
- This card comes with an intro bonus of $150.
- There is no annual fee.
- It has a regular APR rate which varies from 15.24% to 26.24%.
- Just earn 3% cash back at the supermarkets and 2% cash back at US gas stations and 1% cashback at departmental stores.
- The cashback will be received in the form of reward dollars which can be redeemed for a gift card, statements, etc.
So here was the comparison of the best credit cards of 2021 which you should definitely have according to the category you fall under. If you have any suggestion and want to get into an insightful conversation with us, just post a comment in the comments section below. We will also provide you more cards information that falls under other categories just comment your query and we will prepare the topic for you.