Regional Management Corporation which has it headquarter in South Carolina operates and own the regional finance. The regional management corporation a New York company involve in stock exchange with the symbol RM. The regional management corporation is a loan company which is known for providing financial services. At the regional management corporation, the promise of loan to fit every financial problems of the customers is made and there are three ways in which this loan do come. They are the large loans, auto loans and the small personal loans.
READ: Personal financing
This is type of regional finance loan that is used for the purchases of large properties. These large properties can be cars, furniture or any home appliances and in this case, the regional management corporation provide a large loan to the borrower. The loan is usually between the range of $2,500 to $12,000 and the payments term is usually for two years. To be eligible for this type of loan, the expenses must either be furniture, appliances, debt consolidation or vacations.
The purpose of this type of loan is for the customer or borrower to buy any vehicle with finance provided by the regional management corporation. The regional management corporation helps in providing loan for any individual that want to buy any car of their dream and they help in getting the car bought after the borrower has found the car he want to buy. The regional management corporation makes of its best in finding the loan that is right for the borrower and the loan is usually around $27,000 and more.
READ: Chase auto finance
Small personal loans
This type of regional finance loan is given to take the borrower out of unexpected events like when loan is needed urgently. The secured loan is usually not more than $2,500 and the end of term payment is a year or half. The small personal loan is usually used to carry out expenses like repairing or management of car, holiday cash, medical expenses and unanticipated expenses.
Applying for regional finance
The process of applying for loan in regional finance is not as hard as people think about it. It is pretty easy to follow if described. The borrower needs to fill the loan application online or can meet with the physical regional finance branch closest to him or her. They have experienced employees who can attend to the borrower warmly and they listen to their customers about his financial needs by taking their time and they use this to get a perfect amount of loan for the customer. The regional finance is also good for customers’ bad credit. Individual with bad credits are usually considered and they usually find a financial resolution.
READ: Advance financial
There are things to do before the customer can be eligible
- The provision of collaterals which are usually personal assets. These personal assets can be a car, house, land, TV, stereos.
- There are some information which would be required before the borrower can be eligible for the loan. Information like government identity card, driver’s licence, utility bill which is of recent, lease agreement form, bank statements, the borrower name and the address. The purpose of this information is to get the application for the loan to be processed quickly and also prevent the case of identity theft.
- Payments can be accepted in any of these formats; money orders, cash and checks or money transfer or with the use of debit card as they are mostly available in some states like the New Mexico, North Carolina, Virginia, Oklahoma and South Carolina.
- Plans for payment protection is also offered by the regional management corporation and this plans can be involuntary unemployment, disability, coverage of auto single interest and personal property.
- An upfront or down payment is not required in the regional management corporation before the proceeds of the loan would be received. The regional management corporation claims and announced that anybody who claims to be a regional finance agent and asking for upfront or down payment from the borrower should not be answered as they are scammers because The regional management corporation will never collect and does not collect down payment and upfront from their customers. To avoid this, there is a line provided which should be called; (877) 762-8011.