Hear to a recap of the major stories of the working day from Electrek. Swift Demand is obtainable now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast gamers.
New episodes of Swift Charge are recorded Monday via Thursday and once more on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favourite podcast participant to assurance new episodes are delivered as quickly as they are obtainable.
Stories we explore in this episode (with inbound links):
- Tesla usually takes delivery of but one more large casting device at Gigafactory Texas
- Look at how Tesla Photo voltaic Roof immediately tends to make snow slide right off
- Tesla house owners are all over again shedding warmth in intense cold as some heat pumps are failing poorly
- Elon Musk states California proposal to lower photo voltaic incentives is a ‘bizarre anti-environment move’
- Tesla could be compelled to report Full Self-Driving Beta information to DMV right after ‘videos demonstrating perilous use’
- EV revenue growing forward of schedule in EU & United kingdom, predicted to overtake gasoline cars by 2025
- Volkswagen doubles electric powered vehicle deliveries in 2021
- BMW Group posts robust numbers, additional than doubles plug-in gross sales in 2021
Subscribe to the Electrek Day by day Channel on Youtube so you under no circumstances skip a working day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
- Apple Podcasts
Share your feelings!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also price us in Apple Podcasts or suggest us in Overcast to assist additional folks find the show!
FTC: We use earnings earning car affiliate one-way links. Additional.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for special videos and subscribe to the podcast.