This afternoon, Liu Zuohu, founder of OnePlus, took the phase to talk at the start of the new OnePlus 10 Pro. Before introducing the OnePlus 10 Pro, Liu Zuohu commented on the achievements of the OnePlus brand in the previous 9 decades. In the past nine several years, the OnePlus local community now has 14 million cheers from all over the world. Around the many years, OnePlus has persistently been in the major 10 smartphone makes globally. The company is also 1st in the Indian higher-conclusion current market.
On the highway of globalization, the profits volume of OnePlus in 2021 will exceed 10 million models for the 1st time. This usually takes the enterprise to the top 4 in the international superior-close market place. At the identical time, countless numbers of Oppo soon after-sales outlets have fully opened immediately after-income services for OnePlus customers.
Liu Zuohu emphasized that “OnePlus insists on building resilient items and earning resilient products and solutions is not about blindly heaping parameters, but about sharpening each depth. No matter if it is the sector-leading significant display screen refresh level, the very low-essential and restrained ID style and design, or the light and sleek method working experience, we often shell out notice to every detail”.
The OnePlus 10 Professional arrives with parameters which would make it a correct flagship for this 12 months. This system employs a 6.7-inch adaptable monitor, Snapdragon 8 Gen1, and a Hasselblad imaging technique. As the pioneer of superior refresh amount, the OnePlus 10 Professional also inherits an ultra-large-high quality screen of the earlier few years. It makes use of Samsung’s best-amount display screen with 2K+ extremely-apparent resolution and a 120Hz LTPO adaptive monitor refresh rate. The show also supports native 10-bit color, 1300 nits peak, HDR10+ certification, and 1000Hz extraordinary contact sampling price (in some game scenarios).
OnePlus 10 Pro specs
- 6.7-inch (3216 x 1440 pixels) Quad Hd+ 3D adaptable curved AMOLED, LTPO 2., 1Hz-120Hz refresh rate, up to 1300 nits brightness
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 4nm Mobile System
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1 (in China) / OxygenOS 12 (Global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear digicam with 1/1.43″ Sony IMX789 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS. 50MP 150° extremely-broad with 1/2.76″ Samsung JN1 sensor. 8MP telephoto digicam with f/2.4 aperture, OIS 3.3x optical zoom
- 32MP entrance-going through digicam with Sony IMX615 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-show fingerprint sensor
- USB Sort-C Port, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Dual Microphone, Sound Cancelling Microphone
- Dimensions: 163x 73.9 x 8.55mm Weight: 200.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1+L5 Twin Band) + GLONASS, USB Form-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 80W quick charging, 50W wi-fi charging, reverse wi-fi charging