HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e is an All-in-One printer that can print from almost any device anywhere, priced at $219.99. With the combination of a congratulatory gift for free ink and depending on your printing requirements, the 8035e will be better at value than AIOs.
The ‘e’ at the end of the model number means that it supports HP Plus. You need to choose this option while setting up the system or within a week after that. It will ensure to limit the printer to original HP ink cartridges, and as a complimentary gift, you will be given unlimited free ink supply for two years of warranty along with many additional features, including private printing.
- One of the standout features is its notably easy way to print with an internet connection. You can command for printing from almost any device anywhere. Install the HP Smart app and print from anywhere. You can also print via Wi-Fi.
- Its duplex printing on 225 letter sheets makes it suitable for fairly heavy-duty requirements in a larger office.
- Compared with the Canon Pixma TR8620, both have a similar paper capacity, but two trays of 100 sheets each bring greater convenience. The Epson Expression Premium offers only a 100 sheet tray, but it can add a 20-sheet photo paper tray.
- With the HP 8035e’s front-panel touch-screen controls, you can print photos from a USB memory. You can scan directly to your driver also.
- You need to set up and download many drivers and its app for its rear ports to start printing. If it could not fetch the latest updates during setup, it may upset you. You may feel it is a little bit slow, but its output quality is worth the wait. It can manage 12.9 pages per minute (ppm) for a word file.
Thus, if you can avoid duplex scanning, it is a capable AIO with excellent output, meager ink costs, and convenient printing from anywhere.