Best stocks to buy for long term growth
In the world nowadays where profit making is the order of the day, no body want to know if a company is really growing and meeting its aim. The most Important thing when dealing with investors is to be able to satisfy them easily and meet their income needs. Of you are an investor who is looking for the place where you can invest for a very long time and keep your mind at rest, then this is the place where you are meant to be.
Here, we will be discussing about the companies and organizations with growth in their stocks and which are very safe to invest your money in. It should be noted that despite the latest volatility, stocks are still very much up for the year. When the stock market marches higher, it pushes the price of many available companies with it as well.
The following are some of the companies with the safest stocks for growth:
- Lowe’s Companies Incorporation: This company is the second largest home improvement retailer which serves about seventeen million customers in a week in Canada, United States of America and Mexico. This company is a very good one to invest in because it has a dividend yield of 2.2% and a five-year annual dividend growth rate of 21.5%.
- Honeywell International Incorporation: is a diversified global technology and manufacturing company supplying industrial products, software and services to a diversified set of customers. This company has a dividend yield of 2.4% and a five-year annual dividend growth rate of 12.7%. This is great company where you can invest and be sure of getting the best profit.
- Apple Incorporation: if you area really big investor and you are looking for a place to invest, the apple company is the second largest smartphone company in the global market. If you are looking for a very good place to invest then you are at the right place.The company has a three-year annual dividend growth rate of 33.8%.
- Medtronic Incorporation: this company is involved in medical technologies and it provides hospitals and healthcare providers with new technologies. The company haven annual dividend growth rate of 13.3%.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated: this company is involved in the production of instruments. It is the largest designer and seller of semiconductors globally. It has a dividend yield of 3.2%and a three-year annual dividend growth rate of 19.6%.
Even though investors invest in both good and bad business, it’s very hard to suggest the company with the best stock rate for the long term investor. The company must have the capability of making sure that its investors get the very best income on their investments.
Here, we will talk about the five top companies that you can invest in on a long term basis with the assurance that you will be able to make better profit in the long run as compared to other companies in the world. What is the essence of investment when you cannot make enough gain to serve as a remedy for the money you disposed in a company for years?